inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Artikel lagernd und sofort versandfertig;
Lieferzeit: drei Werktage (innerhalb Deutschlands)
- Artikel-Nr.: AA-STICK
- Herstellernummer: AA-STICK
- EAN 4820185420259
The analyzer is designed for measuring SWR (standing wave ratio), return loss, as well as other parameters of cable and antenna systems in the range of 100 kHz to 230 MHz.
Small, handy and powerful vector network analyzer is designed for measuring most useful parameters of cable and antenna systems in the range of 100 kHz to 230 MHz. Compared with the other devices the Stick is the State-of-the-Art Antenna & Cable Analyzer. Because it has Key benefits: less size you obtain, less weight you carry, less time you measure.
Finally more you gain, more you win!
The device is ideal for field use.
Frequency range: 0.1 to 230 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 KHz resolution
Measurement for 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 450, and 600-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical modes, 1 to 10 in chart modes
R and X range: 0…10000, -10000…10000
- SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C, Magnitude and Phase Angle at single frequency.
- SWR chart, 100 points.
- SWR chart at fixed HAM bands by IARU Regions, 100 points.
- Multé mode – to check your multiband antenna promptly.
- Connector type: UHF (SO-239).
- Output signal shape: square, 0.1 to 230 MHz.
- Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load).
- One 3.7V Li-Ion battery, type 18650
- When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these sources
- 200×200 monochrome e-paper display
- 2×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
- English menus and help screens
- USB connection to a personal computer
Bluetooth: v.4.2 BLE Single-mode, Class B
Dimensions: 185 mm x 40 mm x 33 mm (7,3 in x 1,6 in x 1,3 in)
Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
Weight: 185 g (6,5 Oz) with battery