inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Artikel lagernd und sofort versandfertig;
Lieferzeit: drei Werktage (innerhalb Deutschlands)
- Artikel-Nr.: TI-5000
- Herstellernummer: TI-5000
- EAN 4820185420167
RigExpert TI-5000 is a new and powerful USB transceiver interface based on high quality stereo codec IC, for operating phone, CW and digital modes using personal computer.
All in one through a single USB port. Ideal interface for FT8 and WSJT modes!
Ask your RigExpert distributor or reseller to provide pre-built cable for your new TI-5000 to connect it with your favorite transceiver. Or construct a cable yourself, using the diagrams published on our website here.
Or use the cable you already have.
Transceiver audio interface
Analog audio interface is a connection to transceiver audio output (external speaker connector or line output) and transceiver audio input (microphone connector or line input). Audio interface enables operating digital modes, recording and playing voice, as well as other useful functions (such as measuring levels of a signal from the air) by using a computer. Input (two channels) and output volume levels are adjusted by potentiometers on the front panel of the device.
CAT interface for various transceiver models
CAT (Computer Aided Transceiver) system provides control of transceiver frequency, operating mode and other functions by computer software. Normally, modern transceivers have serial (with various signal levels) link providing CAT interface.In RigExpert TI-5000, CAT interface port is recognized as a COM port by computer software.
FSK (Frequency Shift Keying) is a popular method of transmitting digital messages over radio primarily used in radioteletype (RTTY) mode. Most transceivers provide FSK modulator feature to make the RTTY signal stable and clear.A separate COM port is assigned for the FSK output when using RigExpert TI-5000.
PTT and CW output functions
Transceivers provide PTT (Push To Talk) and CW (Continuous Wave) keyer inputs to allow setting the transmitter on or off.In RigExpert TI-5000, PTT and CW outputs are assigned to the RTS and DTR lines of a separate COM port.
Independent keyer paddle input plus built-in RigExpert implementation of WinKey with separate virtual COM port for WinKey.
Microphone input with QSO Recording option and level control
Compatible with any HAM Radio software: MixW, MMTTY, WSJT, etc.
- Transceiver audio interface for operating digital modes, voice recording and playback
- CAT (Computer Aided Transceiver) system
- FSK output
- PTT and CW outputs
- CW keyer (WinKey)
- Footswitch input
- Microphone input
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) connector
- Powered from the USB port (consuming 100 mA maximum)
- No external power supply needed
- Single 25-pin connector for transceiver cable
- Various transceiver models supported
- Insulated from digital nets
- Maximum input/output amplitude is 1V
- Input/output samplerate: 8 to 48 kHz
- True 16-bit DAC/ADC used
- Volume levels are adjusted by the front panel potentiometers
- External microphone input with level control
- Recording QSO audio stream
CAT serial port:
- Baudrate: 300-115200 baud
- Electrical compatibility: RS-232, CI-V, TTL or inverted-TTL (Yaesu, Icom, Kenwood, Ten-Tec, Elecraft and JRC transceivers)
- PTT output: open collector and TTL-level
- CW output: open collector
- Maximum current is 50 mA
- Baudrate: 45-1200 baud
- Open collector output
- Desktop or laptop computer with USB 1/2/3 compliant port
- MacOS/Linux/Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10 (32- or 64-bit) operating system
- No drivers required for systems on Windows 10/MacOS/Linux
- For Windows 7 and previous versions of Windows only Winkey and FSK drivers are required
- MixW 2/3/4
- MMTTY, MMSSTV
- WSJT, WSJT-X, WSPR
- all other soundcard software!
Dimensions: 20 x 10 x 4 cm
Weight: 300 g
Operating temperature: 0…40 °C
Warranty: 2 years
GTIN code: 4820185420167
RigExpert TI-5000 is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.